Smart Teachers welcomes Australian and New Zealand trained teachers to apply for an English Teacher position at a popular non-selective Academy in South East London. The English Teacher position is suitable for graduate teachers as well as teachers that are more experienced. The successful candidate must be able to teach English to Year 12. The academy provides excellent professional development opportunities for experienced and newly qualified teachers. This full time, permanent position is available from January 2020.
About the Role:
- Secondary English Teacher
- Years 7-12
- Permanent contract from January 2020
- Salary between $52,600 - $82,700 AUD (Depending on experience)
About the School:
- A large, mixed, popular non-selective Academy
- Well-structured behaviour policy in place
- Develop and maintain an environment where students are valued and given the opportunity to reach potential
- Accessible from most parts of East, Central and North London
- Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / Post Graduate Diploma of Education / or equivalent teaching degree with current teacher registration.
- Graduate Teachers are welcome to apply.
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visas or eligible to apply - you can check here - https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa).
- Recent classroom-based references.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Dedicated Consultant
- Completely free service
- Monthly social events and profession development
- Access to free online PD
- To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
In order to apply for this role please email your CV quoting job reference number RCR08306KYB to email@example.com or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
For any questions call Karla - 07 3112 8566
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.