Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an energetic and flexible Teacher of English to step up into an Assistant Subject Lead Post, or a Middle Manager looking for a new challenge to work with a large, vibrant academy in Sheffield on a permanent basis. The desired Teacher of English will have experience of teaching English Language and Literature to at least GCSE level. As well as the ability to teach, you will have sound people management and communication skills and a fluent understanding of the National Curriculum for English.
The school is a large, bustling academy in Sheffield who are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging Teacher of English to support their busy English department on a full-time basis. We are looking to speak with resilient specialists who feel ready to take the management steps or have previous experience in positive people management and have a passion and drive for attainment and inclusion.
The desired English Leader will be supported by a passionate team of excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within Secondary English and be comfortable in teaching to GCSE level.
To be considered for the position of English Leader you must:
• Have experience teaching Secondary aged pupils.
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired English Teacher will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events
If you are a qualified English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Secondary team in the Sheffield Branch on 0114 2435555.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.