English Teacher - SEND
£95 – 202.08
Vision for Education are actively seeking to appoint an inspiring English Teacher to work within a school based in the Sheffield area.
This excellent opportunity would be ideal for an experienced English teacher or equally a strong, confident NQT, who is looking to carry out long term supply in an unique setting. Your role will see you teaching small groups and 1:1 with a specific focus on GCSE level English.
This role can come with challenges but it is highly rewarding, engaging with vulnerable young people, families and other agencies to help them develop and achieve to the best of their ability.
This school caters for students across key stages 1 to 4 with a range of medical needs including mental health, complex needs and health conditions that prevent them from attending a mainstream school.
This unique setting is extremely humbling and rewarding to work in, however can be challenging on a number of levels. The team of staff are extremely friendly and supportive, whilst having a joint goal of giving the students the very best learning experience.
- To be considered for the position of SEND Teacher, you will:
- Hold secondary Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience teaching children and or young adults with SEND, mental health issues or complex health needs
- Be available from ASAP on a full time basis
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of specialist teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified teacher with existing experience in SEND who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch today on 0114 553 0900