Location: Shekou, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China
Send CV: email@example.com
2. Teaching English Immersion classes for children ages 4-12
3. Class management- small class sizes from 3- 8 children per class
4. Lesson Planning according to age and level. In house curriculum with a curriculum department to support teachers.
1. English at native level
2. Minimum Bachelor’s degree
3. At least 2 years of experience preferable in early childhood/elementary teaching and hold TEFL/TESOL certificate
4. Must be enthusiastic about early childhood education
5. Must be currently located in China.
6. Need to work during the weekend (but will have at least 2 days off a week.)
Salary and Benefits
30,000-31,000 RMB total monthly package (based on experience and related education background)
1. Insurance provided
2. Paid Chinese Public holiday, summer holiday and Christmas holiday
3. Contract Length:1-2 years
4. Work permit transfer assistance
5. U.S. management
You must meet the following requirements for a visa or working permit:
- 1 years teaching experience.
- Any degree.
- B. Ed, Bachelors with Teaching Qualification, PGCE or PGDE, iPGCE, ESL qualification (e.g. TEFL, TOEFL, TESOL, CELTA) or similar teaching qualification.
- Proficient in English.
- Should hold a valid passport from either Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States.
- Medical check, Criminal background check, References
- Over 22 and below 40 years of age
Carousel of Languages
Shenzhen City, Nanshan district, Shekou
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Early Years
- Students of mixed gender, age 0 - 6 years