Smart Teachers is recruiting for an English teacher to teach at a co-educational secondary school in Slough, Berkshire. This is a full-time role teaching KS3 and KS4 classes. The secondary English teacher is required to teach for a year starting September 2018, with the possibility of becoming permanent. The school has excellent up-to-date facilities and belongs to a larger trust of local schools. The successful teacher will become part of a close community, with a strong sense of teamwork and opportunities for further career development.
About the Role
· Full-time English teaching position
· Teaching KS3 and KS4 classes
· One year fixed term initially with the possibility of a permanent contract
· £135 - £175 per day depending on experience
About the School
· Co-educational secondary school
· Located a short bus journey from Slough rail station
· Part of a trust of local schools
· Good support and strong sense of community in school
In order to be considered for this role, the English teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number GMH44802.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.