Applications are invited for an English Studies and Legal Studies Teacher for our client school located in the Sydney’s Macarthur/Camden Region. It is a coeducational Independent school that follows the Christian faith. The school caters for Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12. This school is highly regarded as an employer of choice and provides a supportive workplace that pursues excellence and innovation.
About the Role:
• Full time contract commencing immediately until December 2021
• Teaching Years 9-12 English including Years 11-12 Standard English
• Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2105-548361SL or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales