Smart Teachers is recruiting for a committed and experienced English Teacher to join a successful and oversubscribed mixed comprehensive school in East London (E7). The English Teacher is required on a full time basis until December 2017 and will continue 4 days per week from January 2018. This role will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. The English Teacher must have the ability to teach lessons from KS3 to A-level.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· To cover from KS3 to A-level
· To start as soon as possible
· Full time until December 2017 and will continue 4 days per week from January to July 2018
· Salary up to £35,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Mixed comprehensive school
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· In the top 100 non-selective, maintained schools
· Specialist Science and PE college
· International School Award status
· Excellent CPD on offer
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a teaching qualification (PGCE / Bachelor of Education or equivalent)
· Have recent experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references at an outstanding level and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZL3306.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.