Smart Teachers are urgently recruiting for a qualified and experienced English Teacher for our outstanding client school located in Western Sydney. This independent school prides itself on its commitment to strengthening the well-rounded development of its students. This is accomplished through providing an excellent education, a range of co-curricular programmes, and dedicated pastoral care. The role is to commence in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Year 7-12 English Teacher
- HSC Extension 1 and 2
- Full-time, Permanent contract
- Position to commence Term 1, 2018
- Pastoral care duties required
About the School:
- Convenient Western Sydney Location with excellent transport links
- Scenic grounds complete with lakes, lawns, gardens and woodlands
- Reputable and sought after Independent School
- Extensive resources and facilities including significant digital and print based book collections
- Team orientated and supportive school environment
- The school encourages career progression for all staff members, with excellent staff amenities
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be suitably qualified and able to teach English to HSC level, including Extension 1 and 2 courses
- Be an experienced teacher of English ideally with HSC Marking experience
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a WWCC
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Referral reward scheme (Terms and Conditions apply)
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference#WEB1710-522287, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.