Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced English Teacher at a school located in Sydney’s Hills District. This reputable Christian school has established a reputation for pastoral care, academic excellence and the development of the individual potential of students.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
About the Role:
- English Teacher, with the ability to teach Drama desirable
- Permanent role
- Full Time
- Position to commence January 2018
- Location: Sydney’s Hills District
About the School:
- The school promotes strong community values with a specific focus on respect and responsibility
- High quality educational programs, guided by talented, skilled and dedicated teachers in world-class educational facilities
- Instils the Christian Faith
- Previous experience teaching English and Drama will be highly regarded
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1709-521186AT, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.