Our client is a highly reputable independent Christian school that values academic excellence. The school boasts excellent facilities and opportunities for professional growth and development. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
• Teaching Year 7 - 12 English, with the ability to teach extension 1 and 2
• Full time, Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 4, 2019
• Elite Christian Independent School located in Sydney’s Inner-West
• Strong academic results
• Strong emphasis on co-curricular activities including Music, Drama, Media Production and Visual Art
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Experienced in teaching Stage 6 English required, preferably in NSW
• Previous IB Curriculum experience would be highly regarded
• Supportive of the Christian ethos
• Possess 3 current professional references
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #WEB1908-538449BA – Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1908-538449MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).