Applications are invited for a qualified English Teacher for a position at a well-regarded, Christian, Independent school, located in Sydney’s Inner Wes. This school offers a wide range of subject choices and extensive co-curricular activities, small class sizes and outstanding HSC results.
About the Role:
• Teaching Years 7-12 English; Standard and Advanced
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Position to commence in Term 2 2021
• Have a talent for delivering outstanding and well planned lessons across the whole secondary age range
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications treated in complete confidentiality)
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2103-547698BA, or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers
New South Wales