Teacher of English MPS-UPS
• Passionate about your subject material
• Inspired to motivate your students
• Committed to your own professional development and growth
We are seeking an outstanding teacher of English.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join our highly regarded professional team of teachers who work hard to maintain a supportive and friendly ethos.This post would suit you if you are passionate about English and have an unwavering belief in the potential of young people.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to teach English to the highest standard
- Have a proven track record of success in the classroom at all key stages
- Be a consistently outstanding teacher
- Be committed, flexible and able to motivate students of all abilities
In return we offer
- Excellent CPD
- Focus on staff wellbeing
- Free tea and coffee
- Excellent transport links, free staff car parking and secure cycle racks for staff
We take pride in what we do and are committed to sharing information and celebrating our achievements.
Find us online or to pay us a visit contact Nicky Philippou HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Twickenham School offers an excellent induction for NQTs and a comprehensive programme of professional development for all staff.
Twickenham School cannot offer Work Permit sponsorship at this time.
Twickenham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Monday 24th February 2020