Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced English teacher to teach KS2 level classes in a beautiful independent school in South West London. This full time contract role will start in September 2017, and could be appointed on a permanent basis for the right candidate.
About the Role
· English Teacher
· Teaching English to KS2
· School is open to offering either a fixed term or permanent contract
· Salary up to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Independent prep school
· Rated “Excellent” in all areas at the last inspection
· Co-educational school catering to students aged 3-11 years old
· Very well resourced
· ICT used throughout the school
· Supportive staff and a great sense of teamwork throughout the school
· Excellent pastoral support system in place
· Children enjoy learning and achieve well
· Location in Zones 2-3
In order to be considered for this role, the English Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number GMA23380.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.