Our client is a top P-12 Grammar school that offers a structured and supportive environment for students and a clear focus of the staff is to challenge students of all abilities. The school is renowned for its excellent student behaviour and small class sizes. With a rigorous and highly supportive team of hardworking and collaborative staff, the school offers generous remuneration.
About the Role:
- English Teacher (Year 5-12)
- Full-Time, Ongoing Position
- Commencing January 2022
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Be suitably qualified with an Education Teaching Degree (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
- Ability to provide current and relevant teaching references from Middle Management/Executive Leadership level (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval, and all applications are treated in complete confidentiality)
- Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2111-550739R or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers