My school in Wirral are looking to recruit a teacher to work in their prestigious school.
The school have high standards and achieve this through a creative and fun curriculum but also by providing an environment where children feel safe and happy.
Their children are eager to learn and they bring out the best in the teachers. They are polite and courteous and these qualities are commented on by visitors to the school.
At this school they aim to foster a caring, sharing environment where a total commitment to equality and opportunities permeates the whole curriculum.
Every member of the school community, pupils, parents, staff, governors and friends are welcome, valued and respected regardless of race, gender or disability.
- Teaching national curriculum subjects
- Helping pupils develop self-confidence, independence and abilities
- Preparing lessons and teaching materials
- Marking and assessing work
- Talking to parents and carers about a child's progress
- Attending meetings and training workshops
The successful candidate will have worked in a mainstream or Sen school. The Ideal candidate will have worked with children with a diverse range of abilities and have been exposed to such things as IEP’s and compromised behavior!
Now, A little about us!
Vision for Education are the fastest growing and most talked about Educational Recruitment Agency in the UK. We have been going since 2008 and are happy to be partnered with the Times Educational Supplement (TES). We aim to provide a uniquely ethical approach to recruitment and are fully aware that we are nothing without candidates so offer you the best rates of pay and benefits in the current market!
These benefits include:
- Excellent Rates of pay Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll
- Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates We have a refreshingly friendly and approachable approach to recruitment and aim to support you in all aspects of the process every step of the way! For more information on this or any of the roles we have available then please call Vision or Education Liverpool and ask for Kieran, Adam or Katie on 0151 363 2266 or apply online.