ABC Teachers, part of TES are looking to recruit an English Teacher for a long term role within a Pupil Referral Unit in Wolverhampton.
The role will begin in January on long term supply and will be teaching students aged between 7 and 16. The students have special needs which range from Social and Emotional Mental Health to MLD and challenging behaviour. You will need to be Team Teach trained as well as having experience of working in SEMH
We are looking for a strong, reliable teacher with vast amounts of experience of working within a similar environment. Extra qualifications will be extremely favourable; especially those with Team Teach, Makaton or any courses that revolve around special needs.
We pride ourselves on offering fantastic rates of pay and putting forward candidates that meet our secure safeguarding criteria. We have a close relationship with our candidates and schools and work exclusively with our client base.
ABC are an REC accredited company that are owned by the Times Educational Supplement and are the leading education recruitment company in the East and West Midlands. If you are not a teacher but have experience working as a Teaching Assistant, Learning Support Assistant or HLTA within SEN then we would also love to hear from you.
What to do next:
· To be considered for this position you will be required to attend a face to face registration and hold an enhanced DBS check in Child Workforce. You will need to pay for this upfront, but once you are fully registered, have uploaded this onto the Update Service and have worked 1 full day with us then we will reimburse you the cost. At the registration we will discuss in more detail the work that you are looking for, your experience to date, and also how we are going to work best for you.
· We will need to gain academic references to cover the last 12 months, one of which must be a school based reference. Our compliance team have a rigorous safeguarding and clearance process and this is how we know we are working with the best possible team of staff to employ in our schools.
· Click to apply today! Or contact Richard Stonehouse by sending your CV to: email@example.com or call 01543 410500 to discuss registering with us further.
Once you are fully cleared for work then you will be contacted by your consultant who will be able to tell you more about the roles currently available and what may be suitable to yourself. Each of our consultants covers their own individual areas across from the Midlands and across Staffordshire. We also have a second office in Loughborough where they cover the East Midlands also.
If you haven’t yet found what you are looking for, keep up to date with us on social media:
· Website: http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk/
· Twitter: @SupplyTeach
· Facebook: https://en-eg.facebook.com/ABCTEACHERS
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.