Full-time Permanent Post
To start Sept 2021 Teachers Pay & Conditions
If you can share your passion for English and provide our learners with a high quality enjoyable learning experience where they can maximise their progress, we would like to hear from you. The English Department at Fulford prides itself on a collective ethos of ambition and rigor with student needs at the centre.
The successful applicants will be:
* Highly motivated, teachers who enjoy delivering high quality, creative lessons inspiring an appetite for English.
* Able to teach across the age and ability range at age 11-16 and at A level.
* Able to secure high standards of engagement, progress and achievement for all students.
* Inspiring practitioners who keep abreast of the latest developments in learning and teaching.
* Able and willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school and be committed to extra-curricular activities.
* Eager to become a supportive Form Tutor.
We have clear expectations in the School that lead to a well ordered and harmonious environment where pupils can excel.
You have the chance to work in one of the high-performing schools in the region – with formal recognition twice as “Sunday Times State Secondary School of the Year for the North of England”, and an Ofsted rating as Outstanding.
We enjoy consistently high levels of parental satisfaction and positive student feedback / engagement which, along with over 170 highly motivated colleagues and excellent leadership at all levels, provides a fertile environment for you to develop within.
Please visit the school website: www.fulford.york.sch.uk/vacancies for further details and application forms or download below.
Completed application forms should emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org - along with a covering letter – no more than 2 pages A4.
Closing date: Friday 9th April 2021 (0900am)
Interview date: TBC
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We will require successful applicants to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.
Applicants are asked to provide full employment history and any gaps in employment will be explored at interview.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
‘Realising potential, creating the future’
Our mission statement, designed by our students, highlights our commitment to maximising achievement and to develop our students as individuals. We believe that there is no limit to learning or ceilin...