Fixed Term - 4 days a week (24 hours)
Monday - Thursday
The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
We are seeking inspiring and passionate teachers to work in collaboration with classroom teachers, other Enhancement Teachers and staff to support the needs of all learners.
The role has two components - supporting the school's critical challenge and supporting individuals and small groups with diverse learning needs within the classroom setting.
To be successful in this role you will be able to meet the following criteria:
- Effective communication skills and a willingness to partner with parents and caregivers and colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team of teachers to co-plan, co-teach and co-review
- Demonstrated ability to differentiate the Australian curriculum to cater for all learners
- Demonstrated ability to embed a range of ICTs in the learning and teaching cycle
- Demonstrated ability to use data to inform learning and teaching
- Current knowledge of effective models of intervention
- Demonstrated ability to document planning and assessment.
Applicants are asked to address these points in dot form within the 'letter of application' section of the on-line application form.
St Vincent’s Catholic Primary School Clear Island Waters is situated on the Gold Coast and prides itself on the spirit that can be found in our community. We are a co-educational school with a current enrolment of around 770 students from Prep through to Year 6. Our school offers the latest in teaching and learning, technology and a wide range of extra curricular activities. We are a high quality inclusive Catholic school offering our students a rounded education that supports personal growth based on Christian values and the values of the Sisters of Mercy and St Vincent de Paul.
Visit our school website here
Estimated Start Date: January 2020
Employment Tenure: Fixed Term, Part-Time (24hours) Monday-Thursday
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): 12 Months
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Kris Raatz
Contact Telephone Number: 07 55721688
Contact Email: email@example.com