Chinchilla Christian College is an independent, co-educational school from Prep - Year 12. The College has modern facilities, growing enrolments and enjoys strong community support. In 2015, Chinchilla Christian College joined Christian Community Ministries network of Colleges.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Chinchilla Christian College is seeking a full time Enrichment Coordinator to commence in January 2020. The successful applicant will hold this Position of Added Responsibility for an initial period of up to three years with the opportunity to have this renewed.
As well as coordinating enrichment (approx. 0.5 load), the successful applicant will teach classes in either the Primary or Secondary Schools (approx. 0.5 load). The PAR time component will increase proportionally with the growth of the College.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL:
- Have a current Christian church leader as a referee.
- Support the College's vision, aims and values.
- Have previous experience in providing quality learning support and extension to students.
- Ensure compliance in maintaining the required documentation.
- Have effective interpersonal and communications skills.
- Liaise with stakeholders to achieve excellent student outcomes.
- Have strong organisational skills, with an ability to effectively prioritise.
- Contribute to co-curricular activities.
- Have appropriate teaching qualifications.
- Be able to be registered in Queensland.
- Have the ability to teach from a Christian perspective, including teaching Biblical Studies.
Applications for this position must be submitted using the Teacher Employment Application form.
Applications for this position close on Friday 23 August, 2019.
Please send your completed Teacher Employment Application to:
88 Oak Street
PO Box 242 CHINCHILLA QLD 4413