We are seeking a highly motivated and organised individual to coordinate and deliver excellent careers and enrichment programmes to all of the academy’s students. Experience of running or coordinating a high-quality careers provision is desirable, as is familiarity with The Gatsby Benchmarks.
To be successful in this role, the post holder will have to develop links with a wide range of businesses and organisations and work closely with academy staff to seamlessly integrate a high-quality offer into school life.
This is a key role in raising aspirations of the students at the academy, inspiring students to fulfil their potential and experience a rounded education.
WHO YOU ARE
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Are passionate about delivering excellent outcomes for students
- Are committed to the safeguarding of children and to upholding the policies of the Academy and the Trust
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Are effective at building relationships with a range of partners
- Are excellent at problem solving
- Have good presentation skills
- Have effective IT skills
- Enjoy working with young people
WHO WE ARE
Trinity Academy, as part of the outstanding Future Academies Trust, provides a traditional and aspirational academic curriculum and fully rounded education for girls and boys aged 11–18. Based in Brixton, South London with easy access to public transport, we have a wide catchment area across South London.
Trinity Academy’s focus is on setting and achieving aspirational and rigorous educational standards. To that end, we offer pupils of all abilities a style of education more usually found in grammar schools or the independent sector.
Exemplary knowledge-rich teaching and learning drives everything we do and is underpinned by what is proven to work best in the classroom, using resources exclusively developed by the Future Academies Curriculum Centre.
- The chance to make a difference to children’s and young people’s lives. Future Academies is of the belief that all children have the right to enriching education through a knowledge-rich and child-centric approach.
- Fast career progression. Because knowledge and intelligence, rather than length of service, are lauded and rewarded at Future Academies, teachers and support staff can quickly take up great responsibility, adding to their already exceptional experience and knowledge, joining the SLT or writing for the Trust’s Curriculum Centre, where our in-house textbooks are produced.
- Excellent CPD. The Trust is knowledge-centric and encourages CPD at all levels, with excellent opportunities for swift career progression within the Academy and Trust. This includes Leadership Development opportunities.
- Knowledge-rich staff team. You will be working with a supportive leadership team, cohesive staff body, and very purposeful environment with excellent resources. Being part of a Trust of schools enables you to share knowledge across a wider range of educational professionals.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the post of Enrichment Coordinator at Trinity Academy, please click on the apply button to complete an online application form.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: Noon on 6th December 2021.
Future Academies reserves the right to interview and appoint prior to the advert closing date.
About Trinity Academy
Trinity Academy is a flourishing mixed, non-selective secondary school and sixth form based in Brixton, London, admitting students from the ages of 11 to 18.
Antony Faccinello MA (Oxon) PGCE
Values and Vision