1. To attend a college course approx. one day a week
Undertake relevant training through day release to obtain Apprenticeship Framework.
2. Deal with divisional telephone enquiries
3. Working closely with other project staff and project partners
4. Be involved with promoting the project, including; some cold calling, providing advice to potential employers, developing relationships with other departments within the college and updating the colleges CRM
5. Be involved with the marketing of the project including; sending promotional emails to potential employers, supporting the development of new ideas to promote the project and supporting with occasional promotional events
6. Carry out general administrative duties which will involve the use of all Microsoft packages.
7. Assist in the maintenance of college databases and systems
8. Input relevant data onto College systems ensuring that information is checked and recorded accurately
9. General office administration to include dealing with post, answering the telephone, photocopying, filing and typing, word processing and minute taking. 1
0. Attend and contribute to divisional meetings
11. Undertake relevant training through day release to obtain NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration/ Customer Care.
12. Carry out any reasonable instructions, including additional duties commensurate with the level and grading of this post.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
a) Comply with internal and external quality standards and contribute to the College’s strategic aims.
b) Comply with college policies and procedures and health and safety regulations.
c) Comply with divisional Employer Charter; Customer Service Standards; quality assurance and administrative processes and procedures.
d) Maintain confidentiality in relation to all College information and to comply with Data Protection Legislation.
e) Participate in the College’s Appraisal scheme and undertake any training as required.
f) Support and actively participate in the implementation of the College’s Equal Opportunity policies..