1. Develop the academic program:
– Develop the ESL program framework and the action program designed by the Director of ESL Program.
– Implement the contents, program framework, instructional materials, and lesson plan of ESL program.
– Develop evaluation support materials and questions for Progression Tests.
– Compare and map the ESL e program with MOET program.
– Support the development of ESL program.
2. Train teachers:
– Develop and prepare guidance documents for ESL program training.
– Translate training documents developed by Director of ESL Program.
– Provide training on contents and program framework for practical application in Vinschool.
– Observe classroom, provide feedback to, and evaluate teachers.
3. Assure quality of program implementation
– Conduct classroom observation, evaluation of teaching, discuss with teachers, Program Director, School Managers to detect problems during the program implementation.
– Support to find solutions, answer questions related to the program implementation.
– Collect and synthesize the school periodic reports and propose solutions (if any).
4. Coordinate operations:
– Cooperate to create action plans.
– Coordinate the operations together with Primary and Secondary Schools and other departments.
– Degree: Have a Master’s degree or higher in teaching/education awarded by foreign institutions
– Work experience:
+ Have more than 5 years’ experience teaching ESL
+ Experience in designing academic program, developing materials, testing, and evaluating
+ Experience in managing academic programs and training teachers
– Be proactive and able to work under high pressure
– Health Insurance: Receiving medical examination and treatment at Vinmec International Hospital and being entitled to the benefits under Health Insurance Policy.
– Meal allowance: being entitled to the meal allowance according to the policy of the Company.
– Annual vacation trip.
– Annual leave: 12 days a year. After every 5 years of seniority, one more day will be added according to the laws.
– Discounts and motivational incentives when using services provided by Group’s Subsidiaries: According to the general regulations of the Company.
– Discounts for own child/children studying at Vinschool: employees are entitled to a 30-50% discount of tuition fees when their child/children study at Vinschool Education System.
– Training: The Company will provide training courses depending on the job requirements.
– Other welfare benefits: being entitled to according to the Company’s policy.