The Royal Alexandra & Albert School is a 7-18 co-educational non-selective state boarding school located in 260 acres of beautiful private parkland in Gatton Park, Surrey. This is a boarding school with Flexi Boarding pupils and a lively community of over 450 Full Boarders, heavily involved in a wide range of after-school and weekend activities and trips.
As the Estates and Maintenance Department Administrator your role will include
• Providing comprehensive administrative organisation and support to the department,
• Liaising between the school/boarding staff and the Estates and Maintenance team, in particular receiving and logging job requests,
• Acting as the first port of call for all contractors, suppliers and maintenance enquiries,
• Maintaining an inventory of staff accommodation, undertaking inspections and issuing accommodation agreements
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Excellent communication skills,
• Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel,
• The ability to work as part of a team liaising with colleagues across the school,
• Excellent organisation and time mnagement skills,
• The ability to be approachable, think things through and have a good sense of humour.
In this role you will be:
• Part of a team, committed to running an efficient and effective Estates and Maintenance Office for the school
• Entitled to a free lunch in the School’s Dining room
• Able to use the School’s indoor swimming pool and Fitness Centre free of charge
• Eligible to receive a 33% remission on boarding school charges
To apply, please complete an application form with a covering letter or supporting statement by clicking the apply now button.
Closing Date: 31 July 2017
To discuss the role, please feel free to call us on 01737 649062
The Royal Alexandra and Albert School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including an Enhanced DBS check