36 hours a week – all year round
This is an exciting opportunity to join and lead the highly professional and friendly Estates team of one of the UK’s leading schools.
As Estates Manager, you will ensure the provision of an efficient and effective premises and facilities management service at Putney High School.
Your key responsibilities will include management of the Estates team, security of the site and overseeing routine maintenance work, ensuring compliance with health and safety requirements. You will also be responsible for delegated budgets.
You will need to have experience in property maintenance, with strong facilities management experience as well as leadership skills.
About the School
Established in 1893 the school is set in leafy, tranquil grounds close to the heart of Putney and to the River Thames. With already enviable facilities, the school is embarking on the next exciting phase of its development.
The School is part of the GDST, the UK’s leading network of independent girls’ schools. We can offer a variety of benefits, such as:
- Competitive salaries and pay progression
- Access to extensive professional development opportunities
- Training grants for qualifications
- Generous pension schemes
- Free life assurance benefit
- A discount of up to 50% on fees for children at GDST schools
- Interest free loans for training, computer purchase loans and travel season ticket loans
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Competitive terms and conditions of employments
For further information and to apply for this exciting opportunity please click the apply button.
The closing date for applications is 9.00am Monday 20th September 2021.
The GDST is committed to diversity, inclusion and real change: a family where every individual is valued, respected and included.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and child protection screening will apply to this post.
Putney High School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 4 - 18 years
Putney High School is located on a green and leafy site close to the heart of Putney. Spacious lawns surrounded by flowerbeds, shrubs and trees create a tranquil and secluded environment.
We are a school with a family ethos where each girl encou...