Post: Evening Cleaner
Contract type: 12.5 hours/52 weeks
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: Grade 2 (£18,562 – £18,933 for a full time member of staff,
Pro Rata Salary: £6,270 - £6,396 (with under 5 years’ service)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Evening Cleaner to join our team at Nether Edge Primary School. Nether Edge is an Ofsted outstanding primary school based in the south-west of the city. Our children are aged 4-11 years.
The Cleaner will support operations in all areas of the school maintaining cleanliness and safety to the highest standards.
The right candidate will:
- take pride in their work
- have experience ideally gained within a busy and demanding environment
- have a keen desire in maintaining the school’s cleanliness
- an ability to work using their own initiative
- an alignment to a can-do culture
- the capability to maintain effective relationships
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- the talent to adapt to changing situations and learn new skills
- a keen eye for ensuring the safety of our pupils
- strong principles that are aligned with the school
The hours of work will be 3.30pm-6pm, Monday to Friday.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please submit a Mercia Learning Trust Application to email@example.com. Please note we do NOT accept CV’s or Council Application Forms.
Closing Date: Monday 20th September 2021
The Mercia Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
The ability to converse at ease with students and members of the public, and to provide advice in accurate spoken English, is essentially to the role.
The Nether Edge Primary School