This role will provide the administrative support and co-ordination required to deliver a large events and school liaison programme. You will work closely as a member of the marketing team to deliver high profile public events, open days, school liaison and other events. You should be enthusiastic, pro-active and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
- Death Benefit grant of 3x salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Car Share Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Holiday entitlement of 23 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) Pro-rated for part-time staff.
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- Access to an employee assistance scheme
- On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
- Free gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
- You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey.
- Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
- Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
- Dog Kennelling facility on Sparsholt campus (subject to availability)
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Application packs are available from: 24 hour recruitment line: 01962 797438 www.sparsholt.ac.uk
Closing Date: 5 December 2016
SPARSHOLT COLLEGE HAMPSHIRE