At Ark Elvin Academy we are working hard to provide all our pupils with an excellent education and are looking for committed teachers and support staff to join us at this exciting stage in our school improvement journey. Our team of enthusiastic, high expectations staff have transformed our school and we are just as excited about the next step in our school improvement journey as we work together to deliver the outstanding education our community need and deserve. We are deeply committed to our mission:
“To ensure that every pupil leaves Elvin confident, articulate, and culturally aware; able to pursue careers they are passionate about, contribute to society and live happy, healthy and fulfilled lives.”
We are seeking to appoint exams invigilators. You will need to; -
- Have strong communication skills both with adults and students.
- Have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy, integrity and confidentiality;
- Be highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload;
- Have genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every pupil.
- Be committed to Ark’s Elvin ethos of high expectations.
The deadline for applications is 10th December 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact Chantel Mutongole by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date:10th December
Location: Week beginning 13th December 2021
Hours: Casual as and when required
Start Date: January 2022
Salary: £11.50 per hour
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Ark Elvin is an eight-form secondary school in Wembley, north-west London.
We recently moved into our new, bright and airy building, which features a new library and a dining hall opening onto a courtyard, along with modern classrooms, a 5 court spor...