Our Lady & St Bede Catholic Academy and the Directors of Carmel Education Trust have opportunities for casual exam invigilators to support exam periods, predominantly during May & June, although you may be called on to assist during other periods throughout the academic year.
Appointments are offered on a casual employment basis.
Exam Invigilators are essential to the school in supporting the smooth process of student examinations. Working under the direction of the Exams Officer, successful applicants will be responsible for the setting out and collation of exam papers and resources, invigilation throughout exams and acting as a read/scribe for individual students.
Full training will be offered to successful applicants.
We can offer:
• A Catholic school that has a clear mission and strong tradition dating back to before 1850.
• A vibrant, well run, ambitious and caring school.
• A school where staff enjoy coming to work and are able to maintain a work-life balance.
• A professional climate where all staff are valued, listened to and who are able to fully use our gifts and talents.
• An excellent behaviour climate where staff can teach free from disruption.
• Most importantly, fantastic pupils who are hardworking, display great humility and appreciate the effort of adults who work on their behalf.
• A school which is part of the Carmel Education Trust: a group of secondary & primary schools, all working together as one to provide exceptional levels of expertise and support.
• A rapidly expanding school, c. 900 pupils admitted in September 2018, increasing to c.1000 in 2019.
• A £5m building expansion programme.
• An Ofsted (January 18) and Diocesan (November 17) rated ‘Outstanding’ school in every area.
For an application form, please e-mail Mrs Johanna Smurthwaite: email@example.com or Tel: 01642 704970. Closing date: Friday 25th January 2019, 12:00 midday.