Contract: Casual / Part-time basis
Pay : £7.75 per hour
The Role: We are seeking to appoint passionate and confident individuals to join our team of Exam Invigilators to assist with the supervision of students during GCSE and internal examinations throughout the year.
The successful candidates will:
• Have high expectations of students regarding achievement and behaviour
• Have excellent communications skills and be able to communicate effectively with all staff and students
• Have the ability to provide oral instructions to large groups of students in a clear and precise manner
• Be vigilant and assertive during examinations
• Have an enthusiastic, flexible and friendly approach
Full training will be provided.
How to apply: For an application form and further details, please see the school website: www.thecoleshillschool.org.uk or contact Yvonne Holder on 01675 432022. Please send completed application forms with a covering letter to Yvonne Holder, Recruitment Manager by e-mail: email@example.com or post.
Closing Date: 9.00 am, Monday 18th September 2017
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Post subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosure. The Coleshill School is an equal opportunities employer.