Salary: £9.00 per hour – Grade 1 Point 1
Hours: As required
Contract term: Casual contract
Start date: April 2020
Heritage High School is a happy, safe and stimulating place to work and learn and it is our determination to continually improve that sets us apart from other schools. We believe that learning should be fun, challenging and stimulating and the quality of our people lies at the heart of achieving our goals.
Heritage High School is looking to appoint a number of casual Examination Invigilators to join their existing team. The role may include scribing or reading for students who have qualified for access arrangements because of special educational needs and disabilities.
Applicants will need to be flexible, well-organised, reliable and punctual. No experience is necessary as full training will be given to the successful candidates although prior experience of invigilation or work in a school environment would be desirable.
Why join us
Our academy is part of The Two Counties Trust. The Trust has a forward-thinking HR strategy with all the professional benefits that this brings for our staff. We make a significant investment in all of our employees to ensure we can recruit and retain the most talented people.
• Highly competitive pay and pay progression opportunities. Our salaries for leadership and teachers on the Upper Pay Scale and in receipt of a TLR are above national pay scales and our minimum hourly rate for support staff is £9.00.
• Free car parking.
• An increasing array of employee benefits and lifestyle options including discounted healthcare, gym membership and extensive high street retail discounts.
• The ability to request flexible working.
• Entry to a career average pension scheme.
• A full induction and a strong commitment to your professional development.
• Opportunities to experience and share practice in our partner schools across the Trust.
• A stimulating, supportive and rewarding working environment with a dedicated team of like-minded professionals.
• Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and to progress your career.
The closing date for applications is: Sunday 23 February 2020
We are committed to the safeguarding of all children and young people. Any offer of employment will be subject to the receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure, receipt of references and successful completion of vetting procedures.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce and candidates who meet the minimum job criteria will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview.