Smart Teachers are recruiting for an Exam Invigilator in the Bromley area. Our schools vary from Academies, Trusts, Independent and Mainstream, which means we can find the right environment to fit for you. We are looking for invigilators that have had school experience and that are looking for day-to-day work. Although invigilation is mainly on a supply cover basis, we can help you build a strong rapport with a school and support you in becoming a regular invigilator for them. Smart Teachers are eager to support all of our teaching and support staff and therefore we offer CPD courses as well as EduCare courses to in professional development.
About the Roles
• Exam Invigilators Bromley
• Full or part-time options available
• Day-to-day and supply
• £80 - £85- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops and access to Educare training for newly recruited teachers and TA’s
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
In order to be considered for this role, the Exam Invigilator you will need to meet the following criteria:
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• An understanding of the needs and criteria of children with SEN support
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SABINV.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.