£11.50 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
We are pleased to be able to offer an opportunity to join our friendly, happy team of Exam Invigilators. This is permanent but ad hoc casual post and we are looking to add another 5 Exam Invigilators to our team.
Richmond Park Academy is a vibrant, student-focused 11 – 19 Academy rated “Good” by Ofsted in December 2017. Situated in South West London, there are good transport links and free local parking. We foster a strong community and have great pride in our students and their achievements. We aim to ensure that every student is inspired to learn and achieves the best they can as a result of outstanding learning and teaching.
About the role:
- You will provide invigilation for internal and external examinations at the school. The exam invigilator is responsible for picking up the exams material prior to the exam, distributing the material to the candidates, supervising the exam for the duration of the scheduled time and returning all exam materials to the exams officer at the end of the allocated time.
- Morning Session - 8:00 am to 11:30 am – Afternoon Session – 12.30 pm to 3.00 pm
- Negotiated earlier starts or extensions to 5:30 pm.
- Full or half day sessions are offered at a minimum of 3 hours per day.
- If working a full day, there is a 45-minute unpaid lunch break at some stage around midday.
- Training will be given and as with all recruitment it will be necessary to take up references.
AET believes that each and every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what’s possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted
These positions are required to commence April 2019
Closing date: Monday 11 March 2019
To apply today, please click the 'Quick Apply' button.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.