These are exciting times for Stamford Welland Academy; a school at the heart of its local community. The improvement to the learning environment coupled with our academic success and exceptional pastoral care, make us a thriving academy. We would welcome interest from applicants who wish to contribute to these developments, ensuring that every child is known valued and supported in all areas.
We require an organised person, with the key skills to support our Examinations process. The Examinations Department’s primary role is to support the efficient and effective delivery of examinations, providing high quality examinations support, ensuring compliance with awarding bodies, audit regulations and departmental procedures.
The Department Our staff are well qualified, talented and dedicated professionals. Our Examinations Team oversee and administer all matters relevant to internal and external examinations and assessment of students. The Examinations function is led by a Senior Leader and well supported by a Deputy Examinations Officer and team of Invigilators.
This is a full time, Monday to Friday, term time position plus 1 flexible week to suit the business need in respect of summer holiday working relating to GCSE workload demands and inset as required.
What we are looking for:
You will be:
• Experienced in the management of or have had exposure to the management of examinations
• IT literate, with competence in Microsoft Office and databases
• Well organised, enthusiastic and committed to improving standards
• Able to work calmly with speed, accuracy and resilience under pressure, with good attention to detail
• Flexible, adaptable, results orientated and able to prioritise
• Able to establish a good rapport with students and staff
Why Work for us?
In return, we can offer you:
• induction for all
• leadership Coaching from Trust Curriculum Directors
• dedicated staff well being programme including yoga and staff forum
• extensive CPDL opportunities
• dedicated staff area with free tea and coffee
• child care voucher scheme through payroll
• free eye test for constant computer user
• access to the Employee Assistant Programme.
We welcome visits from potential candidates.