You will be responsible for all matters relating to the administration and operation of public examinations and internal examinations, as well as the administration of termly student assessment reports.
Flexible working arrangements can apply to this role, although there will be the need to work full time in the lead up to and during the examination period.
Leventhorpe is a Business and Enterprise Academy that in 2012 was judged by Ofsted as “Outstanding in all 5 categories”. In June 2012 we were awarded National Support School status and we are a lead school in the local Teaching School Alliance.
The successful candidate will:
- organise exam entries and student exam timetables for internal and external exams
- manage invigilation and the invigilators
- set up of rooms and distribution of papers for exams and of results
- provide data management in respect of external and internal exam results
- be flexible, work accurately and keep to strict deadlines, often using your own initiative so as to manage particularly busy periods throughout the year
- have effective interpersonal skills
- ideally have a working knowledge of SIMS and experience of a reporting package, although training can be provided
- produce reports as requested, for which knowledge of Excel would be an advantage
- provide backup admin for teacher cover
In return Leventhorpe can provide:
- excellent facilities. In recent years Leventhorpe has experienced an intensive capital build programme, including most recently a £6 million new sports complex (sports hall, fitness suite, dance studio, all weather pitch and floodlit tennis courts), £1 million Learning Resource Centre, re-modelling of Design & Technology facilities, £150k annual investment in ICT provision
- a positive working environment in a heavily oversubscribed school with an excellent academic record and high standards. We place strong emphasis on student learning and achievement
- exceptionally dedicated colleagues and enthusiastic students
- subsidised Nuffield fitness gym membership
Please apply by letter and application form which can be found on our website.
Closing date is 12 noon Friday 23rd June 2017.
Interviews will take place the following week.
Leventhorpe is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A DBS disclosure is required for all successful applicants.