(Flexible - days and mornings/afternoons/evenings)
We are looking for Examination Invigilators to provide support in ensuring that the regulations and requirements of both the examination boards and the Corporation are met during examinations. Playing a key role of upholding the integrity of the examination process.
No previous experience is necessary but applicants must be reliable and able to remain constantly alert for up to at least three hours and principally be available during May and June.
Salary : £9.49 per hour
Application form and further details of the post available from the Stanmore
College website: www.stanmore.ac.uk or by telephone on 020 8420 7739.
Closing date for applications is Tuesday, 21st September 2021
Interviews will take place on Thursday, 30th September 2021
To provide support in ensuring that the regulations and requirements of both the examination boards and the Corporation are met during examinations. Playing a key role of upholding the integrity of the examination process.
1. To conduct examinations in accordance with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ), awarding bodies and Stanmore College instructions
2. To play a key role in upholding the integrity of the examination/assessment process
3. To report to the Lead Invigilator for a briefing at the start of each exam session
4. Keep confidential exam papers and materials secure before, during and after exams.
5. Ensure exam rooms are set out according to the instruction of the senior invigilator
6. Admit candidates into the exam room, help candidates identify their seat and instruct them on their conduct within the exam room
7. Distributing the correct exam papers and materials to candidates, as instructed by the Lead. Assist in the completion of attendance registers, seating plans, report forms and any other documentation by the Exams Department
8. Check candidates’ names on scripts, match the details on the candidate card/register
9. Complete attendance registers
10. Supervise and observe the candidates during the exams and remaining vigilant throughout the examination
11. Deal with any incidents or irregularities and reporting any incidents, disruptions of concerns of malpractice.
12. Assistant with the collection of the exam papers at the end of the session
- Further Education
- Students of age 16+ years