As Examinations Administrative Officer, you will take responsibility for the administrative procedures relating to examinations and achievement for a number of qualifications and awarding bodies.
You will be required to:
- Assist other members of the Exams Office with their allocated qualifications to ensure workloads are managed appropriately e.g. during staff absences, at busy periods and to meet deadlines
- Work with all Exams personnel and other members of staff to provide an efficient, pro-active service and excellence in delivery.
- Ensure that registrations, entries and withdrawals are completed accurately and within awarding body deadlines to avoid incurring financial penalties
Ideally, we’re looking for the following skills/attributes:
- Educated to GCSE grade A-C or equivalent in English and Maths and at least three other GCSE grade A-G equivalents
- Ability to read, follow and explain procedures
- Experience of working in a busy office environment, using Microsoft Office programmes
Full-time, Initial fixed term contract up to three or six months in the first instance.
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing date: 11.00am on Wednesday 21 June 2017
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people. Adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.