ASPIRE, GROW, SUCCEED
Passionate about working in a role that makes a difference?
Would you like to move your career to the next level and join a team who are enthusiastic, committed and talented?
If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking a well-motivated and organised person to join our team. This is an exciting new opportunity for an individual who is able to work independently with great initiative. Acting as the main point of contact, you will be responsible for co-ordinating whole school examinations and management of the school central database system.
You must have experience of project management and administration. A knowledge or understanding of school examinations would be advantageous, but is not essential as training will be provided for the right candidate. Well-developed communication skills and experience in database management and supervision/management will be essential to the success of the role.
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Be a team player with exceptional communication/inter-personal skills, along with project and time management skills.
- Have excellent literacy skills providing great attention to detail, including Microsoft office and database management skills.
- Have a resilient mind-set and positive approach when faced with challenging situations.
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to be relied upon and to keep to timings in the school day/yearly calendar.
- Highly motivated and able to keep up to date with best practice, always ensuring systems are compliant with regulatory/legal requirements.
Please note, this is a permanent (all year round), full-time post working 37 hours per week.
In return, we can offer you:
- A positive, fast-paced, working environment focused on making a difference for young people.
- Excellent building resources and facilities.
- An opportunity to grow within your role.
If you would like to apply, please download the Applicant Info Pack, which contains further details about the post, including how to apply. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com for an application pack or telephone leaving your postal address.
Closing date: Sunday, 15 September 2019
Allerton Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding recruitment checks.
We are also an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.