The de Ferrers Trust is a Multi Academy Trust, currently based in Staffordshire and Derbyshire and consisting of three secondary academies and four primary academies.
Vision & Aims
We aim to ensure that the children and young people in our care have the opportunity to fulfil their potential through achieving highly, regardless of their ability or background. We aim to achieve this vision by:
- delivering a high-quality education for all pupils;
- recruiting, developing and retaining high-calibre members of staff;
- establishing and developing robust governance;
- ensuring financial probity and viability;
- developing a highly efficient Trust infrastructure and central services;
- establishing effective systems to support the sustainable growth of the Trust.
We are looking to recruit a highly organised and motivated individual to the role of Examinations Manager. Under the direction of the Operations Manager, you will organise and manage the examinations function in the Academy and its team of Invigilators.
As Examinations Manager, you will:
- manage and supervise the requirements for all examinations, including coordination of examination rooms as per national regulations;
- coordinate with the SEND team to ensure appropriate provision and support is provided for students with special educational needs;
- liaise with appropriate bodies for both internal and external examinations, with regards to student entries for courses;
- assist in the preparation of statistics for both internal use and for reporting to national authorities, including distribution for data for local government KPI documentation and other interested bodies.
Term time plus 2 weeks (40 working weeks)
We strive to be an Employer of Choice and are committed to the wellbeing and development of our colleagues. You will join a supportive, warm and friendly community and enjoy an excellent benefits package, which includes:
- Cycle to Work scheme;
- Taste Card;
- discounts for days out, shopping, holidays and more, with different offers each month;
- access to a fitness suite, located on-site.
The Next Step
If you would like to discuss this opportunity or have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01283 372600.
To apply, download an application pack and follow the return instructions.
Closing date: 9:00am on 6th September 2019
Interview date: w/c 9th September 2019
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and this position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
All applicants must be able to provide documentation to prove their right to work in the UK.