Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Examinations Officer / Exams Officer to join an independent co-educational school, for pupils aged between 7 and 18 years, based in Maidstone, Kent. Starting as a temporary position, the appointed candidate will have the opportunity to interview for a permanent role in the new academic year. Knowledge of SIMS would be an advantage. Due to the nature of the role and the time of year, those applying for the Examinations Officer / Exams Officer role must have a prior experience and working knowledge of the duties and expectations of the role and be able to ‘hit the ground running’. The school is part of a trust with a huge level support and cross school CPD opportunities for staff.
About the Role
• Examinations Office / Exams Officer
• Full time fixed term contract starting April 2019
• Daily rate £80-£90
About the School
• Independent, coeducational school for pupil aged between 7 and 18 years
• Very well resourced
• Over 10 days of CPD available each year
• Fantastic opportunities for career advancement, both within the UK and abroad
• Small class sizes
• Excellent leadership team
• Great rail and road links available
In order to be considered for this role, the Examinations Officer / Exams Officer will need to meet the following criteria:
• Knowledge of examinations systems and exam board regulations (essential)
• Proven UK based experience as an Examinations Officer / Exams Officer (essential)
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Have good rapport with students, staff and outside authorities
• An ambitious and focussed attitude with the ability to adapt to a new environment quickly
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number RCRA18200.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.