Employer: Christ the King Catholic Voluntary Academy
Salary: £11,439 pro rata
Contract term: Permanent, Term Time plus 2 weeks
Hours: 15 hours per week during non-exam periods; and 37 hours a week during exam periods (minimum 14 weeks per year and subject to change)
Closing date: Monday 1 March 2021
Working closely with the Data and Exams Manager and the senior leadership team you will be the first point of contact for key staff within school regards examinations.
The exams officer's role is to ensure the efficient and effective process of examination entry through to results management, ensuring compliance with Examination Boards’ and School policies, procedures and timescales and This is an important role within school and so we are looking to appoint someone who is flexible, pro-active and well organised.
The successful applicant will have as a minimum:
- GCSEs (Grade C or above in English and Maths)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel) for general administration and support student learning.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
We can offer:
- wonderful students who have a passion for learning and deserve the very best
- a team of talented and highly committed staff
- a supportive working environment with excellent facilities
- a commitment to outstanding CPD opportunities for all staff through our position as a lead school in the Trust’s Teaching School Alliance
- access to the Local Government Pension scheme, with employer contributions of over 20%
- professional assistance through our Employee Assistance Programme
- our commitment to nationally agreed terms and conditions.
Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust brings together the 21 Catholic Primary and Secondary schools in Nottingham City and Nottinghamshire. Our priority is to ensure the very best Catholic Education for all young people in our community, whatever their circumstances. We will achieve this together, through a strategic approach to sharing best practice, effective challenge and support from a central standards and performance team and opportunities for high quality Continuing Professional Development offered by the CMAT’s teaching school, The Nottingham Catholic Teaching School Alliance.
The Trust and Christ the King catholic Voluntary Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks are required for successful applicants. We value equality and diversity and welcome applications from all sectors of the community including those of all faiths, the Catholic faith and those without a faith who are supportive of the school’s Catholic character and Christian ethos.
All applications must be received by 9.00 a.m. on Monday 1 March 2021.
If you had not heard from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Follow us on Twitter: @OLOLCatholicMAT
Christ the King Catholic Voluntary Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years