Akademeia High School is a new international, academically-selective school in Warsaw, offering A-levels and GCSEs within a Liberal Arts College environment. Our school focuses on developing both students’ academic abilities and their artistic, athletic and leadership potential.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to join our team as Examinations Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-growing, international environment and to contribute to the school’s academic ethos.
Salary: 17,237 – 23,162 GBP a year
Hours: Full time (36.5 hours per week)
The successful candidate will:
- organise all aspects of the school’s examinations processes, both internal and external.
- ensure that exams are conducted efficiently and in the best interest of candidates and in accordance with the regulations laid down by the awarding bodies.
- liaise with Heads of Department and Faculty to ensure that all assessment is delivered within set deadlines.
The post holder will be line managed by the Deputy Head Academic and has Head of Department Status.
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of working in an office and data driven environment
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Calm, friendly, and professional attitude at all times
- Significant experience in education sector
- Previous experience of working as an exams officer or in school administration
- Knowledge of examinations regulations or procedures
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. Appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For more information about the school, please visit our website: https://akademeia.edu.pl/en/
Closing date: noon Monday 8 August 2018
Interviews will be held during the week commencing Monday 13 August.
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org