The Examinations Officer has the responsibility for the efficient and accurate management of all internal and external examinations arrangements across the school for all year groups. As part of the Data, Exams, Timetable and Cover Team, the jobholder provides a support service to all students and staff with exam related issues and undertakes data tasks as requested.
· To manage administrative procedures for all areas of external exam related data and correspondence
· To manage admin procedures for all internal exams, including all mock exams, in consultation with the relevant member of SLT
· Take responsibility for the collation and dispatch of coursework
· To assist with the interviewing, training and supervision of a team of invigilators to ensure appropriate numbers are able to be deployed during required sessions
· To provide SLT with information regarding entries, costs and results as required
· To undertake data tasks, supporting with scans, performance summaries, data analysis and timetabling as required