Ark Elvin Academy
At Ark Elvin Academy we are working hard to give all our pupils an excellent education and are looking for committed teachers and support staff to join us at this exciting stage in our school improvement journey. We are a large, non-selective secondary school in the London Borough of Brent, with excellent transport links to central London. We are committed to ensuring teachers can focus on teaching and have the opportunity to refine and develop their practice in the classroom and develop their leadership skills. Our new building works are underway and will be ready in December 2017.
We are seeking to appoint an Exams Officer. You will need to;-
- Have had experience of exam administration
- have strong communication skills both with adults and students
- have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy, integrity and confidentiality
- be highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- have genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every pupil
- be committed to Ark’s ethos of high expectations.
To apply and to learn more about the school, visit our website at www.arkelvinacademy.org .
Please apply via: https://goo.gl/266g7y .
The deadline for applications is 11am on Monday 16th October 2017
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Anita Amaning on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8902 6362. For any queries regarding your application, please contact the Ark recruitment team on 0203 116 6345 or email email@example.com.
Hours: 38 weeks + 4 weeks. The 4 weeks will include 2 weeks in August for GCSE/A-Level results
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.