36 hours per week • Term time + 2 weeks
We wish to appoint an Exams Officer to be responsible for the smooth, efficient and compliant running of all aspects of the school’s domestic and public examinations.
Haggerston School is a mixed school with a sixth form since 2010, judged ‘good’ by OFSTED in March 2013. That OFSTED report noted: “the school has gone from strength to strength since the last inspection. Students now make good progress and almost all achieve well.”
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record of at least two years of competency and accuracy in the use of ICT systems and data management.
- Has a good understanding of examination processes and the requirement of the examinations boards.
- Understands numerical data and has the ability to provide meaningful analysis of results.
We can offer you:
- We are members of The Exams Office, which provide invaluable support to Exam Officers.
- Children and young people who are eager to learn and progress.
- Staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here.
- An excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF.
- A school committed to your professional development.
- Work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you.
Download an application pack from the school’s website or you can request one by contacting the HR Department via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms can also be returned to HR via email.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 26 February 2021
Interview and assessment date: Wednesday 3 March 2021
We are a diverse community. committed to equality, and welcome applications from candidates from black and ethnic minority backgrounds.
Haggerston School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Our commitment is underpinned by robust processes and procedures that seek to minimise risk and continuously promote a culture of safeguarding amongst our workforce. All posts within the school are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years