£23,836 - £25,295 per annum
Full time, permanent
March 2020 start date
Inspire their remarkable with us
‘There is a culture of high expectations and ambition that is shared by staff. Everyone wants the best for the pupils’ Ofsted 2016
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and dynamic Exams Officer. You will oversee the running of the 2020- 2021 exam season and be responsible for the administration and day-to-day management of all external and internal examinations. You will also help the Data and Exams Manager in ensuring that the centre is compliant with the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) regulations and awarding body requirements in order to ensure the security and integrity of the examinations/assessments at all times. The Data and Exams Manager is on maternity leave from Easter 2020 and you will then continue to work under their direction in this permanent position when they return from leave.
Broadlands Academy is proud to be part of Academies Enterprise Trust family of schools. For every student who attends our Academy, we aim to raise their aspirations, broaden their horizons and promote a life-long love of learning. We are situated in extensive grounds and ideally located between Bath and Bristol. We benefit from a number of links with the local community and have an excellent reputation.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing date: Monday 20 January 2020
Interview date: Thursday 30 January 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking the 'Quick Apply' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.