37 hours per week
Term Time only, including 5 Teacher Training days plus 3 weeks in the school holidays
Level 4D, point 15 to 20 £23,541 to £25,991 p.a. full time equivalent
Stratton Upper School is a fully comprehensive school with talented students and committed, highly motivated staff.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Exams Officer to be part of our vibrant and forward-thinking Trust. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to contribute to our success.
The successful applicant will be required to manage the examinations cycle including:
• entry of examinations for students, preparation of the examination venues and allocation of seating plans,
• appointment of, training and monitoring of invigilators
• liaison and support with teaching staff
• processing of examination papers and coursework by deadlines set
• supporting students/parents and answering queries or concerns
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be adept at multi-tasking, relish challenges and demonstrate a flair for attention to detail and adhering to strict deadlines.
You will benefit from:
• An induction programme for all new staff
• Weekly training sessions and staff meetings to ensure effective communication
• Staff social activities
• Ample on-site car parking
• As a member of the CMAT Trust, there is potential to be promoted and/or work across a number of schools in a close geographical area
We are committed to diversity & inclusion and equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 27th September 2021.
The school reserve the right to appoint before the application deadline.
Recruitment agencies need not contact the school until after the application deadline.
Stratton Upper School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 13 - 18 years
Stratton Upper School
Part of the Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust
We are ambitious for our students. All our colleagues contribute to the development of the young people we serve regardless of their role:
One Team, One Mission
Our one team include...