Reference Number: SCC171894
Salary: Starting salary £17,294 per annum
Advert Closing Date: Midnight on Sunday 22nd April 2018
Interview Date: w/c 30th April 2018
Location: Frontier House
Contract Type: Fixed term to 31st October 2018
Hours per Week: 37 hours
Working within the College’s Exams Department, you will be responsible for providing the Examination Service for staff and students, ensuring entries, registrations and results are accurately collated and recorded in accordance with College Policy and Awarding Body Regulations. You will also be responsible for the administration of all external examinations, ensuring that they are conducted effectively and efficiently, in the best interests of the students, and that all College procedures meet the Joint Council (JCQ) regulations for the conduct of examinations. Previous experience of working within a College MIS/Exams Department is desirable but not essential. You will have the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and work to deadlines. You will be a team player, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Reasons to Join Us
- 32 days annual leave entitlement (plus bank holidays), Sixth Form College Association terms and conditions and automatic enrolment into the generous pension scheme
- A wide range of learning & career opportunities
- MyTech, Childcare, cycle to work & other voucher schemes
- Various health & wellbeing benefits (including discounted gym membership)
- We support the Skills for Life agenda and recognise the importance of all adults having functional literacy and numeracy whatever their role. All staff are therefore given the support to gain a level 2 qualification in literacy and / or numeracy if they do not already have one and all teaching staff are expected to promote the basic skills of their learners within their subjects.
- For information on living and working in Salford please visit here
Commitment to Safeguarding As part of our safeguarding commitment we undertake DBS checks as part of our pre-employment procedures on all potential new employees. Appointees will be required to pay for their own DBS checks where applicable to the post.