Vision for education is looking for an experienced Exams Officer to work with a ‘Good’ school within the Salford area. This role is an immediate start.
Ideally the candidate will be able to conduct the following along with other duties -
• Organise the collection of registration and examination fees
• Co-ordinate the preparation and submission of entries to examining bodies.
• Ensure all examination papers and stationery are delivered safely to the school, being responsible for their strict security and ensuring completed papers are dispatched promptly and appropriately.
• Be responsible for arrangements for the conduct of existing and new examinations including the provision of accommodation.
If you feel that you are the right person for the role then please get in touch. In return you can expect -
• Invited to Social Evenings with fellow educational professionals in your local area, giving you the opportunity to discuss experiences and share ideas with colleagues. We hold annual summer, Easter and Christmas Events.
• Excellent Rates of pay and we pay all our Teachers/Support Staff via PAYE, and do not request that candidates join an umbrella company.
Vision for Education which is part of the Times Educational Supplement (TES) has been working with secondary schools since 2008 providing schools with an excellent service. Vision for Education is staffed by experienced consultants many of whom are from school and teaching backgrounds within the Education and Training sector, who are committed to paying you as a Teaching Assistant with some of the best rates of pay in the market. We treat you with respect and as a professional. We listen to what you want and the schools you like to work in. If you are interested in this role, or know anyone else looking for work, please either reply with your CV or contact the branch directly on 0161 273 7111 and ask for David Williams.