Our vision is to be an outstanding school.
Are you an innovative, exciting and reflective teacher who can make a difference? If you are looking for a unique opportunity and are ready to be part of something new and exciting, Watling Park is the school for you.
We are looking for a leader of EYFS who has high expectations of every child. We require an individual who is imaginative, creative and forward thinking with a proven track record of outstanding leadership, planning, teaching and assessment in primary education.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our forward thinking school. Watling Park is a new school and we are expanding year on year until we reach capacity of 420 in 2021.
We are preparing to move into our state-of-the-art school, which is due for completion in July this year. Come and join our small supportive team in this exciting stage of our journey.
What we can offer you:
- A welcoming and inclusive school
- Enthusiastic, polite and extremely well-mannered children
- Good opportunities for professional development
- A commitment to continual professional development and coaching
- Committed, positive and motivated staff
- A competitive salary to attract the best candidate
What we are looking for:
- The ability to effectively lead in a core aspect of school life
- An innovator who has the ability to inspire, support and challenge.
- Successful experience in aspects of leadership with a proven track record of school improvement.
- Self-managing, dedicated and relentlessly driven towards improving outcomes for every child.
- An outstanding, reflective classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and lifelong learning and has the ability and dedication to make a real difference to the lives of children
- Desire to expand your knowledge, skills and understanding of learning, education and pedagogy in order to grow and develop as a teacher and leader
We are an ambitious, dedicated and friendly team who have high expectations in all aspects of teaching and learning. If you have the skills, experience and drive to be successful in this role, please download and complete the attached documents and submit the application form to us at:
Closing Date for Applications: Wednesday 22nd March 2017
Interviews: Monday 27th March 2017
Position Available: September 2017 or ASAP
Visits to the school are highly encouraged. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit. For more information please e-mail either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, pre-employment and DBS checks. Watling Park School will welcome a diverse population of both children and staff and is committed to promoting and developing equality of opportunity in all its functions.