Are you interested in joining the largest group of schools globally in our mission to revolutionise our students’ education via self-directed learning?
Focus Plymouth campus is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Executive Assistant to ensure the smooth running of the school administrative team.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide the Head Teacher, Senior Leadership Team, CA Team and Trustees with a full range of high quality Executive Assistant duties
- Work in positive collaboration with other administrative and campus staff and to assist the school in meeting the academic, pastoral and other needs of students
- Act as lead SIMS and Nova T6 user, IT support Coordinator and Exams Officer
- Have relevant experience in an educational establishment
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Have a working knowledge of SIMS
- Have experience in the supervision of others
- Be NVQ Level 3 or equivalent qualified in Business & Administration or other relevant subject
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have an eye for detail with high standards of presentation and accuracy
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Respect the school’s aims and values
Please visit our website: http://plymouth.focus-school.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn at Focus Learning Trust.
For an application pack, please email email@example.com
Closing date for completed application forms is midday Monday 8 May 2017
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust which provides direction and support to over 26 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.